Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wei Jun and Jeun Yip's progress

Most babies will roll over onto their tummies at about six months but here Wei Jun has made it at 5 months. In fact he can roll over and over across 4 mattresses. A word of caution, if your baby starts rolling over you have to be extra careful when he is on a high surface as the chances of rolling off onto the floor is increased. Pillows and bolsters as a barricade will not stop him falling down.








Hi, I am Jeun Yip and I love playing with my hands








They are making such a big fuss because Wei Jun can turn over onto his tummy







I am sure I can do it too







Ok, here goes…….









Nearly there…..








Oh no, I am not going to make it







Looks like I did’nt make it this time








Oh well, guess I’ll stay with playing with my hands and toes for now.

No comments: