Sunday, December 7, 2008

Growth and development progress

Beginning this month I will be posting a monthly report on the growth and development progress of 4 new babies in my centre. The objective of these reports are to hopefully show you that each baby will grow and develop at his own pace even though they are given similar stimulation and care. This is a photo of the 4 'mouseketeers'. They are 3 boys and 1 girl. The reason why I added a girl is because it is generally believed that girls develop faster than boys so we shall see if this is true.


















Starting from the right, the babies are:

Wei Jun - born end of July, is 4 months and 1 week old

Jeun Yip – born middle of August is 3 months and 2 weeks old

Gavin – born end of August is 3 months and 1 week old

Renee – born middle of September is 2 months and 2 weeks old


The videos below are to see how each baby tries controlling their heads.


Wei Jun



Jeun Yip



Gavin





Hi, I am Renee and Aunty Cecilia says it is boring watching all the boys lifting their heads so I will show what I can do.





See? I can hold my head quite well without support.

No comments: