Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Springtime in April

April always reminds me of spring when I was living in the U.K. One of my passions is gardening and I would love to share with you some photos of how a few plants can make a difference to the appearance of a place and maybe to show off my gardening skills. LOL.

When I first moved into my apartment, this is what the garden looked like.

I love having window boxes to brighten up the windows and I have about 6 – 8 different plants in each of them.

This is a view of the front of the apartment

A view of the side of the apartment.

The flowers are all in full bloom now.

This is where I started building my rock garden.

My small patch of lawn and a bird table for me to feed the birds during winter.

This is me basking in the sun and enjoying the fruits of my ‘labour’

Below are pictures of my garden when I first came back to Malaysia in 1988

No comments: