Monday, December 31, 2007

Babiesconsult is 1 year old!!


Babiesconsult.com is 1 year old this month!!!!

I cannot believe that one year has gone by since I started this website. To celebrate our first birthday and Christmas I would like to give you a present.

Christmas Books - A Collection of 16 Books of Stories for the Young and Old (5.12MB)

This month we welcome 1 new model to our childcare centre

Jocelyn is 3 months old

This is Jeffrey pushing himself up to the sitting position. He is 6 months plus. Most babies will normally do this at about 8 months.

Starting position

Pushing up the upper body

Checking to make sure the legs have moved forward

Pushing the upper body backwards

Almost there

Hey! I am sitting

Oops! That did not last long

Let’s try again

One week later...

"I did it!!!"

Zaydeen completed her 6 months so time to start eating proper home cooked porridge. She loves it.

No comments: